Maybe someone could refresh my memory on this... I could swear I've
done this before ... but cannot find my code.. or anything online
about it.

I know to access all items for a relationship in the templates.. I can
do:

{% for object in someobject.relationname_set.all %}

How do I just access the first one though?  It's been one of those
weeks.. so I figured I'd just bite the bullet and ask on here.

Thanks for any info.
Carole