Hi!

I've some problems with newforms-admin's edit_inline functionality.

My code is something like:

from django.contrib import admin
class Child_Inline(admin.StackedInline):
    extra = 3

class Parent_admin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    inlines = [Child_Inline]

The problem is with 'extra' parameter. Extra=3 causes 3 extra empty
fieldsets to be shown. So when some data is placed inside Child table
I'm shown fieldsets for each Child's row and 3 extra empty fieldsets.
In my case I'd like to see no more than 3 child rows at the moment - I
need something like: max_num_in_admin from old admin. How to solve the
above?

regards

--
Jakub