Ok I found the error, but I still cant understand why this is
happening. What I did was that, in the blogango.urls, I have a line
like

import feeds

THe feeds.py is,

class main_feed (Feed):
    blog = Blog.objects.all()[0]
    title = blog.title
    link = "/rss/latest/"
    description = blog.tag_line
    def items (self):
       entries = BlogEntry.objects.all()[:10]
       return entries

If I navigate to any page after I have just run manage.py reset ...,
there is no Blog object and Blog.objects.all()[0] raises exception. If
I change feeds.py to something like,

class main_feed (Feed):
    try:
       blog = Blog.objects.all()[0]
    except:
       class DummyBlog:
           def __init__ (self):
             self.title = ''
             self.tag_line = ''
       blog = DummyBlog()
    title = blog.title
    link = "/rss/latest/"
    description = blog.tag_line
    def items (self):
       entries = BlogEntry.objects.all()[:10]
       return entries

I get no error. What I do not understand is why should the main_feed
class be instantiated as soon as I import feeds? Should not the
instantiation happen only when the feed is accesed?