Hi,
I am building a app which generates a large Form based upon a
combination of many ModelForms. These ModelForms are doing precious
work of filling out drop down lists of the foriegn fields of dependent
models. ModelForms also ensures that my form is always in sync with my
models.py.

I want to find out a way to make ModelForms generate extjs forms
instead of regular html forms. My css knowledge is no match for extjs
elegance and besides, using extjs will provide consistent look and
feel as I am also using extjs grid. Please help.

nanbudh