> I have from time to time tried to bump into someone on the #django IRC.
> Unfortunately, I always get a blank.
> It seems the french and german #django channels are more active?
> or maybe its my timezone (africa/lagos)?
> can someone plese give me a hand on when i am likely to meet people on
> #django?
> btw - have been using it for 3 months now and am having the time of my
> life...
> Thanks Guys (and the occassional Gals (Carole Zieler))

Generally there's quite a few people there anytime day or night, since
we have folks all over the world that hang out.  You might have not
received much response today with the holidays and last minute
shopping for those that are celebrating Christmas.

I'll be on and off throughout the day, so please do give us another try. :)

Michael Trier
blog.michaeltrier.com