Following the book, with today's svn checkout of django and a few
necessary adjustments, I've gotten things to work until page 84, where
I'm stuck in multiple ways. Help greatly appreciated.

Trying to visit the admin site in Firefox I get

    AttributeError at /admin/
    'WSGIRequest' object has no attribute 'user'
    Request Method:     GET
    Request URL:        http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/
    Exception Type:     AttributeError
    Exception Value:    'WSGIRequest' object has no attribute 'user'
    Exception Location:         C:\home\python\django-trunk\django\contrib
\admin\views\decorators.py in _checklogin, line 50
    Python Executable:  c:\bin\python.exe
    Python Version:     2.5.1
-------------
The online book has a note at this point that might be interpreted to
mean all the default MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES should be uncommented, after
which visiting http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/ I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\home\python\django-trunk\django\core\servers\basehttp.py",
line 277, in run
    self.result = application(self.environ, self.start_response)
  File "C:\home\python\django-trunk\django\db\backends
\sqlite3\base.py", line 133, in execute
    return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params)

OperationalError: no such table: django_session
--------------
Same results after uncommenting  'django.contrib.auth' settings line.

I wasn't asked for a superuser and password with the syncdb operation,
so after setting DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE and PYTHONPATH variables I get
the following
> python C:\home\python\Django-0.96.1\django\contrib\auth\create_superuser.py
Username: root
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\home\python\Django-0.96.1\django\contrib\auth
\create_superuser.py", l
ine 91, in <module>
    createsuperuser()
  File "C:\home\python\django-trunk\django\db\backends
\sqlite3\base.py", line 13
3, in execute
    return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params)
sqlite3.OperationalError: no such table: auth_user