Dear Django-Users:

I'm trying to perform a filter substitution, whereby should someone
try to fetch a QuerySet:

qs = project.models.Model.manager.filter(att1=val1, att2=val2)

I would like to wire this internally so as to return:

qs = project.models.Model.manager.filter(att3=val3, att4=val4)

instead, without the user being the wiser.  I have tried to do this by
performing the substitution in the manager, by subclassing the
get_query_set() function, but this apparently isn't the place to do
it, as the Q objects are not set here (I introspect the queryset
returned by a call to super, and would substitute the queryset's
_filters' kwargs, but they don't exist yet).  I would otherwise
subclass filter, but of course I want these changes applied to any
query involving att1 and att2.  Anyone know where I need to make this
change?

-Alex.