Part of a form of mine has a drop down to choose a region which is a
foreign key to the object I'm updating.  Further, I have a link to add
a new region if the user does not see what they want.  If a user adds
a new region it is successfully made in the database, but it will not
show up in the drop down until I restart my web server.  Is there a
way around this?

def MainForm(forms.Form):
        region_choices = ()
        for i in Region.objects.all():
                region_choices += ((i.id, i.name),)

        region = forms.ChoiceField(
                label="Region",
                help_text='<a href="/region/add">Create New Region</a>',
                required = True,
                choices = region_choices
        )