I have a questions regarding the generic authentication views.  Lets
take the password_change view for example:

django.contrib.auth.views.password_change

When I look at the source, I can see that the view returning the form
PassswordChangeForm as part of the context.  So I would imagine in my
template, I should just be able to use something like:

{{ form.as_table }}

to print out the fields, but that's not happening.  Any idea why?

Keith