Hello,

If I am understanding your requirement correctly you are looking for
databrowse. Here it is what the documentation says about it:

"""
Databrowse is a Django application that lets you browse your data.

As the Django admin dynamically creates an admin interface by
introspecting your models, Databrowse dynamically creates a rich,
browsable Web site by introspecting your models.
"""

You will find the documentation there:
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/databrowse/