What are you want to do? Do you read docs?
The view's code is very strange. So many times appears word "list".

May be you what get all games with platforms, so

 def games(request):
        games = Game.objects.all()
        return render_to_response('games/games.html',
{ 'games':games }, context_instance=RequestContext(request))

{% for game in games %}
Title: {{ game.title }} </br>
Platform: {{game.platforms.all|join", "}}</br>
{% endfor %}