On Jan 8, 11:36 pm, "Ravi Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am sorry. I mean to say "Django on Apache" has some memory overusage and
> leak problem due to mod_python or whatever :)

To repeat was Kenneth said but in respect of your clarification,
'where did you hear this? It is not true. '. :-)

If you are having memory issues with mod_python then you are most
likely using an older obsolete version. The simple answer is to
upgrade to mod_python 3.3.1 where there are no known problems with
memory usage that you are likely to encounter.

Graham