I removed it but the response was the same.
???
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://innovatorieuropei.com/admin/
Exception Type:         ViewDoesNotExist
Exception Value:        Tried home1 in module prog_innov.views. Error was:
'module' object has no attribute 'home1'
I dont' undestand this expression