> Is this a known issue? Is it related to Postgres or its DB API?
> I need urgent help, and any idea/direction would be highly
> appreciated!

Forgive me if this sounds offensive, but have you made sure that your
DB settings point to the right database instance? I am thinking that
perhaps the 764 objects are indeed getting imported but just not in
the DB where you are looking for them.

If it were a dependency issue, I would expect that the fixtures loader
would show you an error message on the screen.

-Rajesh D