> How did you get/install 0.96?  I've seen this reported before but I don't
> know what causes it, and have not been able to recreate it myself.  You are
> missing the admin templates.

I downloaded the official release from the Django Project site and
followed the installation tutorial. I doubt this is the root of the
problem, but I installed Django from a different partition than
Python.

>One fix (assuming nothing else is missing)
> would be to untar the 0.96 release file and manually xcopy the
> django/contrib/admin/templates tree to where it belongs in your
> site-packages directory.

I thought of that as soon as I saw J. Cliff Dyer's post. I'll give it
a try and post back with the results.

Thanks,

Guillermo