-----Original Message-----
From: django-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, 16 January 2008 2:20 PM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: One to many issue in Django admin

On Jan 15, 2008 9:34 PM, oak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In Django admin I can add a track without specifying a file without a
> problem however if I go into album and try to add a track that way. It
> has an error saying that the file can not be null.

It looks like you initially created the table without having the
'null=True' option specified; if you go back and add that later,
Django does not alter the underlying database table for you, so you'll
need to execute the necessary SQL to drop the NOT NULL constraint from
the column.

--
"Bureaucrat Conrad, you are technically correct -- the best kind of
correct."

Disclaimer:
Please note that during Western Australian daylight savings time RWWA
appointment times and email send times are based on GMT+9.
If in doubt, we recommend you confirm appointment times.

1. The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and
privileged. Any unauthorised use, or passing on, of the information to others
who are not authorised is expressly prohibited. If you receive this email in
error, please advise us and then delete the email with any attachments.

2. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects. The
contents of this email and its attachments may become scrambled, truncated or
altered in transmission. Please advise us of any anomalies.

3. Racing & Wagering WA's liability  is limited to resupplying the email and
attached files or the cost of having them resupplied.

4. The views represented in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Racing & Wagering WA unless this is clearly
indicated.