hi,

I have a site in production and being developed at the same time - a
common django usecase I am sure. This is the first time I am
developing a site with a team comprised of several remote
contributors also. My previous teams were all in the same lab.
Currently everyone with commit rights commits code to the repository.
I test it out on the setup on my local box, and if satisfactory do an
svn up on the server and restart apache. The problem is that there
are two types of changes in code - one is new features and the other
is minor changes. With the current setup, minor changes have to wait
until the new features are tested out. So even a spelling mistake has
to wait until whatever is already committed is tested and accepted.
At the same time, the new features do not really justify setting up
separate branches. So what would be the best way out of this?
--

regards
kg