Hi,

I have a problem concerning the database api. I'm using a model called
products and these products can have up to five options like 'black',
'high price', 'big'.

When I'm showing an article list, you can set multiple filters for
articles you like to see. The selected filter will be stored in
sessions, so with every step you can specify your selection.

The problem is how to write an elegant lookup to set the filter for
the products?

In raw sql I could write a custum query string with multiple if-
options. But I don't like that.

Does anyone have had a different problem and has a solution to it?