Steven Armstrong wrote:
> May I ask why you are using deseb instead of django-evolution [1]?
>
> Pros, cons?
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/django-evolution/

well, for pros, because i think deseb is easier to use, and
significantly more reliable when you use the md5-checksumed schema
verification fingerprints and "managed upgrades" features.  also, we
work with v0.96.

the con would be deseb will likely never be included in django-proper,
as django-evolution was written by one of the core django devs.

plus, i'm a primary developer of deseb, and i use it for all of my
django-based projects.  :)

derek

--
  looking to buy or sell anything?