2008/1/22 calidion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  hi all,
> I am a user from china, nice to meet u all.
> I have a question, hope you can help me out.
>
> and the question is about how to load my pages into template.
> my pages are all encoded in form gb2312/gbk.
> but when i load it to Template, it raise exceptions.
> can i solve this without change the encoding?

Without specifics it is a little hard to help.  If you describe exactly what
code is generating what exceptions (including traceback) someone may be able
to provide guidance.  Also make sure to note what version of Django you are
using.  For good Unicode support you will need to be using something more
recent than 0.96.

Karen