Running on my local development server the Administration site looks
normal with the nice colors and formatting.

Running on my production server it is utterly plain (black and white).
It's evidently not picking up some css or templates or something.

I don't see anything helpful in the apache log other than it can't find
404.html but I don't know why it would be looking for that. Setting
DEBUG=True didn't show anything either.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Michael