Hi,
I have a base template with with tabs like create user, edit user and
so on.
My base.html is as follows:

 <ul>

                        <li class ="active"><a href="/static/
view_user.html">View User</a>

                        </li>

                        <li><a href="/static/
create_user_form.html">Create User</a>

                        </li>

                        <li><a href="/static/edit_user_form.html">Edit
User  </a>

                        </li>

                    </ul>

        {% block content %}{% endblock %}

But when i am clicking on create user tab I am getting the  following
page:
{% extends "templates/base.html" %}  {% block content %}
{{form.name.error}} Name {{form.name}} {{form.permission.error}}
Permission {{form.permission}}

{% endblock %}

The page is not getting render.
Any idea what the problem is?