On Jan 30, 1:33 pm, Noah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It doesn't happen on every page view... the server runs fine for days
> and then POOF collapse, every site

Just a clarification on your configuration for mod_python. Each of
these sites runs in a separate Python interpreter instance. Yes/No?
This would be the case if they are in separate VirtualHost containers
and you have set NameVirtualHost correctly and not set
PythonInterpreter directive.

If this is the case, then it would suggest that the conflict would
have to be occurring in a C extension module, thus possibly that for
postgresql. This would be the only way it could effect the different
sites running in the different Python interpreter instances at the
same time.

Only way of isolating the sites so that at least only the one site
causing the problem is affected, would be to use mod_wsgi daemon mode,
or FASTCGI, SCGI, AJP solutions. That way each site could be run in
separate processes.

Graham