That's the weird thing,

If we restart httpd.conf the python code will be compiled in some
cases it will show one of the projects for both ports and in a other
case it will show the other for both ports without altering anything
to the code. Both are working fine independently. So to me it seems
that while restarting apache it in some cases goes to the wrong
settings file.