Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
>> Or is there some other way to get at my 'align' list?
>
> Look at the {% cycle %} template tag. It's designed for precisely this
> purpose.

Thank you. But can someone show me how to make 'cycle' work?

from django.template import Context, Template
items = (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
mycycle = ("one", "two", "three")
t = Template("""
     {% for item in items %}
         {% cycle mycycle %}
     {% endfor %}
""")
t.render(Context({ "items": items, "mycycle": mycycle }))

It works great if I replace 'mycycle' with hardcoded values, but as soon as I
try to supply it as a list from context it fails.

Any help?

Thanks,
Michael