Hi list,

Stuck again :P  I have a couple questions:
  1. I'm trying to create a link in the {% block form_top %} of an admin template to link to the profile of the current user I'm editing but {{ user.id }} always gives me the id of the user logged in (me).  Does this form use a request object or something?
  2. If so, is there a way to 'inspect' the values of the object being edited?  I have tried a couple things on the command line API but can't seem to recreate the same conditions to give me workable results.
  3. Can someone shed some light on the 'inline_related_objects' block in the admin ({% for related_object in inline_related_objects %}{% edit_inline related_object %}{% endfor %})?  I've been digging and can't find much for resources, although this one post promises to do what I originally wanted to do, but I can't seem to get it to work either (http://copiousfreetime.blogspot.com/2007/05/inlinerelatedobjects.html)
Thanks for your insight :)
Aaron