To follow up my own post, since I've learned a bit more...

The query set works as expected on an Admin form.  What I want to change
is what's shown on the change list Admin page.  I'm currently
investigating overriding the change list template and see if I can do it
that way.  Any other suggestions are welcome.

--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: All views expressed
here have been proved to be my own.  [http://www.csh.rit.edu/~adam/]