Dave Dash napisaƂ(a):
> I'm getting the dreaded:
>
> Unhandled Exception
>
> An unhandled exception was thrown by the application.
>

> Whenever I try to access /admin on my app under nginx+fastcgi.
>
> To be sure, I tried the development server on the same machine and /
> admin/ gave me the django admin prompt as expected.
>
> I'm curious how to debug this.

The "Enhandled Exception" is thrown by flup when it encounters condition
it is unable to cope with, because django did not handle 500 error (i.e.
exception thrown in request middlewares).

The easiest way is to turn debug on in flup (this requires modification
in either flup or django code, unfortunately). This way, you'd get exact
description of problem flup encountered when communicating with your
application. We got tons of such errors in (apparently) semi-random
places when we missed something in settings.

--
Jarek Zgoda
Skype: jzgoda | GTalk: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | voice: +48228430101

"We read Knuth so you don't have to." (Tim Peters)