I just want run simple external script and don't want to run any
daemon for it :) I know about django-queue-service.

when I use django.utils.daemonize.become_daemon at script.py and
spawnl('script.py') in view I can run script.py in another process and
send some HttpResponse, but browser still wait for data, why!?

become_daemon - dup stderr, stdin, stdout to /dev/null, or I can close
them, but no effect, browser still wait...

cbmeeks написав: