Hi,

I'd like to use the manager method
Tag.objects.usage_for_model(MyModel,
filters=dict(field1__exact='value1')) from the django tagging
application. In my case MyModel has as attribute a foreign key to the
User model.

My problem is that I'd like to filter out the authenticated users (and
in another situation the anonymous users). Do you have any suggestion
on which expression should I give to the field parameter?

It would probably be easier if I could pass a queryset rather than the
model as first parameter but this doesn't seem to be possible...

Any help would be very appreciated

Thanks
Francesco