Hi

I'm using PyAMF with Django.  I've just got started with it.  My
Django CMS I've setup currently exports XML using render_to_response
to a template in my views.py:

import django.http as http
import django.shortcuts as shortcuts

import models

def xml(request):
        # References to Model
        about = models.About.objects.order_by('copy')
        contact = models.Contact.objects.order_by('address')
        categories = models.Category.objects.order_by('name')
        clients = models.Client.objects.order_by('name')
        items = models.Item.objects.order_by('name')
        press = models.Press.objects.order_by('name')
        return
shortcuts.render_to_response("/home/benmarinic/webapps/
betty_soldi_django/templates/portms/data.xml", dict(about=about,
contact=contact, categories=categories, clients=clients, items=items,
press=press))

However I would like to be able to pass a parameter to views.py and
return a property of the method.  For example my Model.py has the
following method:

class Contact(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=100)
    address = models.TextField()
    phone = models.CharField(maxlength=30)
    fax = models.CharField(maxlength=30)
    email = models.CharField(maxlength=100)

    def __str__(self):
        return self.name
    class Meta:
        verbose_name_plural = "Contact"
    class Admin:
        pass

I would like to pass 'phone' and have return the phone entry rather
than the Contact object.  How would I modify contact =
models.Contact.objects.order_by('address') to do this.

Thanks
Ben