hello group,

      First of all I would like to thank this community for helping me
in solve my doubts regarding  django. And here I am again with another
one.

I am creating my blog using django and I want to integrate my flickr
with my blog. I am using the code from here.
http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/299/

 i have created an app 'photos' in apps folder. I have a flickr model
from the snippet above. Also I have flickrupdate.py(which uses
flickrlib.py)  which is also in the snippet stated above.

Now can anyone help me whats the next step to sync my flickr profile
with my blog. In admin panel the photos app is showing up with all the
fields...But all the fields should be populated from flickr... .Am I
right?