On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 13:05 -0800, Dan Watson wrote:
> I guess this is mostly a question for Malcolm. Do you want people to
> start reporting bugs with the queryset-refactor branch, or would you
> rather hold off until things are a little more solidified?

And is I say "no bug reports" you'll go back and close the bug report
you opened yesterday? :-)

You might as well report them. Worst case I just close them as a dupe.
My policy so far has been that if somebody reports something I already
know about haven't gotten to yet, I'll tend to leave it open as the
target for dupes.

Just please search for duplicates before posting a ticket. If you're
going to be an early adopter, save all us some time by spending 5 or 10
or 15 minutes checking to see if your issue already exists in the
system.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.
http://www.pointy-stick.com/blog/