Monica Leko schrieb:
> Hi, how can I tell Django that model is ChoiceField, and therefore
> when I use form_from_model Django will draw radio buttons?  Can admin
> interface have radio buttons for some models?

If you want a list of radio buttons instead of a drop down box, you need
a different widget. The field is the same.

BTW, ModelForm is much more flexible than form_for_...

Maybe this helps you:
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/modelforms/#overriding-the-default-field-types

But  this only works for your custom views. I don't know how to change
the admin interface.

  Thomas

--
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/