Thank you for your replies. I have a lot to learn about REST-ful
design, and it makes sense when you talk about nouns and verbs, but I
can't seem to make the idea fit my current scenario, a simple wiki.

I have a page:
/LakeSide/

Now I want to edit it.

/LakeSide/edit   <- not good REST design

This is where I get confused. I could hide a form div on the '/
lakeside/' page and display it when a user clicks 'edit', then POST
the data to the same URL on submit, and redisplay the page. All
interaction would take place with the same URL, and GET or POST, but
somehow it feels wrong.

Any ideas how REST might apply to a wiki?

thanks again,
cjlesh