> Hi there
> I am having a problem with ForeignKey(Class) in my models.py
> if the Class it comes before the class then it says I should put it in
> quotes.
>
> ForeignKey('Class')
>
> put when i run   python manage.py validate to check its ok it doesn't
> like it

You didn't give the error from manage.py, which should have pointed
you in the right direction (and us as well):
"
Error: One or more models did not validate:
test.group: Reverse query name for field 'leader' clashes with m2m
field 'Members.group'. Add a related_name argument to the definition
for 'leader'.
"

There's a name clash within the database created by django. Rename the
second attribute in Members to 'groups' (better name anyway, being
plural), rather than group:
groups = models.ManyToManyField(Group)

That will work.

Oh, and depending on your Django version, you may want to change the
parameter name 'maxlength' to 'max_length': I got a DeprecationWarning
for that...