On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Daniel de la Cuesta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How can I insert a return carriage and new line in a "TextField"?

Yes, by pressing the "Enter" or "Return" key, as appropriate for your
keyboard layout, or by copy/pasting some line breaks from elsewhere.
Here are several you can use:

> Is there any way to add som html tags in the "TextField?

Yes, by using the appropriate keys on your keyboard to type in the HTML tags.

If you're wanting something more complex, please describe it in a bit
more detail.