Hey everybody,

I'm trying to added mptt to my django project for managing a simple
page-tree. It doesn't seem to work, as it is supposed too.

My model looks like this:

from django.db import models
import mptt

class Page(models.Model):
        title = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
        body = models.TextField()
        parent = models.ForeignKey('self', null=True, blank=True,
related_name='pages')

        class Meta:
                ordering = ['parent']

        class Admin:
                pass

        def __str__(self):
                indent = ""
                for i in range(self.lvl()):
                        indent += "-"

                return '%s %s' % (indent,self.title)

        def level(self):
                if(self.parent == None):
                        return 0
                else:
                        return self.parent.lvl() + 1;

But even in this stage, without the mptt.register, my development
server gives me a

> Validating models...
> djangotree.content: cannot import name ugettext
> 1 error found.

I guess that is related to the mptt, but I have no idea, what might be
causing this.
Can somebody help out?