Everything looks right in your code, on a brief glance. In your
template, do you have your form prepared for multipart data; Does your
form tag look like <form enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post"
action="/foo/"> ?

Might be something else, but that is the first thing that jumps out to
me.

Michael