Hi Jaime,

There's not a special Django only way to do this. I like the jQuery
tabs myself and I just override the admin templates within my own
project to get the effect in the admin. If you're not trying to extend
the admin, jQuery tabs are pretty easy to work with.

http://www.djangobook.com/en/1.0/chapter17/
http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Tabs

Tim