> I am just starting out with django (and python). I have already worked
> through the tutorial successfully; now I am going through it again
> adapting the examples to suit the web app I want to build (a local
> book sharing scheme). What I have done so far is to define the models,
> create the database and tables, and add the admin app to
> INSTALLED_APPS. I have uncommmented the line in urls.py so that it now
> looks like this:
>
> from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
>
> urlpatterns = patterns('',
>    # Example:
>    # (r'^horace/', include('horace.apps.foo.urls.foo')),

I might be mistaken, but generally, the include would end with
'.urls'. It is also likely (depending on your directory structure and
setup), that the actually include would more like

   include('apps.foo.urls')

assuming 'foo' is an app & subdirectory within the apps directory, and
contains __init__.py, views.py models.py and urls.py