Hi Djangonauts,

i've a problem here driving me nuts - obviously I don't get it how to
do a simple file upload:

With a form like this:

<form action="." method="post" id="form" enctype="multipart/form-
data">
      <input type='file' name='foo'/>
      <input type='submit' value='submit'/>
</form>

and a view function like this:

def test(request):
  if request.method=='GET':
    return render_to_response('test.html')
  else:
    assert False, request.FILES

request.FILES has the following value (f. ex. a pdf):

<MultiValueDict: {'foo': [{'content': '<omitted>', 'content-type':
'application/pdf', 'filename': 'cheeseShop.pdf'}]}>

As far as I understand, this means the file wasn't uploaded
('content': '<omitted>').

I'm running the latest checkout and have set the MEDIA_ROOT and
MEDIA_URL settings.

Anyone an idea why this doesn't work?