Hello,

I'm just going through the tutorial for the admin template
customization and for some reason django isn't picking up the
base_site.html file I copied into my /user/mytemplates/admin
directory. Also, when I run locate base_site.html from within the
shell, it only returns the default base_site.html located in the
django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/ directory. When I cd into
fastraxstudio/mytemplates/admin/, where my base_site.html file is and
ls -l there it is, or for that matter when I view the directory from
the finder, there it is.

Here is the terminal output:

fastrax-studios-power-mac-g4:~ fastraxstudio$ locate base_site.html
/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/contrib/admin/templates/
admin/base_site.html
/opt/local/var/macports/software/py25-django-devel/0.96.1_1/opt/local/
lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/
base_site.html
fastrax-studios-power-mac-g4:~ fastraxstudio$ cd mytemplates
fastrax-studios-power-mac-g4:~/mytemplates fastraxstudio$ cd admin
fastrax-studios-power-mac-g4:~/mytemplates/admin fastraxstudio$ ls -l
total 8
-rw-r--r--   1 fastraxs  fastraxs  268 Mar 28 13:32 base_site.html
fastrax-studios-power-mac-g4:~/mytemplates/admin fastraxstudio$

Thanks for any help with this,

Jason