On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 11:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> but when I run unit test to test the failed function use:
>  $ ./manage.py test apps.test.test_template
> there will be ok:
> """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
> .
> Ran 1 test in 1.336s

I can't say I've seen this myself. One immediate cause for concern is
your app and testcase naming - apps and test are names prone to
clashing with other modules. Try renaming the app and test case to be
"myapp" and "MyTest" and see if that makes a difference.

Other than that, my only suggestion would be that the successes and
failures that are being reported aren't actually for the same tests.
Try turning up verbosity on the test run; this will tell you
explicitly which tests are succeeding or failing. You may find that
the test that is being executed isn't the same in each case.

If neither of these suggestions help, I would suggest opening a ticket
so that this issue isn't forgotten.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)