Hi everyone,

I'm on shared hosting and can't modify any Apache settings. So, I'm
assuming I need to specify which settings file to use in .htaccess.

I have two projects on my server. The first one is working correctly,
the second is not. The problem with the second is that it seems to be

Here is my .htaccess file:

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^(media/.*)$ - [L]
    RewriteRule ^(admin_media/.*)$ - [L]
    RewriteRule ^(dispatch\.fcgi/.*)$ - [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ dispatch.fcgi/$1 [L]

Here is my dispatch.fcgi:

import sys
sys.path += ['/home/brandon/django/django_src']
sys.path += ['/home/brandon/django/django_projects']
from fcgi import WSGIServer
from django.core.handlers.wsgi import WSGIHandler
import os
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'myproject.settings'
WSGIServer(WSGIHandler()).run()

I'm sure the problem is the os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE']
setting not getting specified for the individual websites. Can someone
please share their recipe for multiple sites in a shared environment?
I would really appreciate it!

Brandon