Hey guys,

I'm trying to setup my urls.py file and am having trouble getting the
args to be passed correctly to my view. I basically have something
link this:

urlpatterns = patterns('',
                   (r'^test/fullpath/$',"test.browse.views.index"),

(r'^test/fullpath/(?P<path_name>\w+)/$',"test.browse.views.index"),
)

What I would like to happen is this:

url = http://localhost:8000/test/fullpath                           :
path_name = ""
url = http://localhost:8000/test/fullpath/private                 :
path_name = private
url = http://localhost:8000/test/fullpath/private/images     :
path_name = private/images

I'm having trouble figuring out the correct regexp to get that third
case going. I have tried things like
"r'^test/fullpath/(?P<path_name>\w+)/+",
"r'^test/fullpath/(?P<path_name>\w+)+",
"r'^test/fullpath/(?P<path_name>\w+)+/+" but none of these or the
other combinations that I have tried have worked. They all just return
private (in the 3'rd case) or throw a 404 error.

Is it the case that urls with "/" in them will automatically be cut
apart by Django or am I just screwing up my regexp real bad here (BTW,
I am a novice at writing regexp's).

Some help would be highly appreciated.

Best,