Hi,

It might just be me not seeing the obvious but I'm sure in the django
documentation it says that if you type the command "python manage.py
test" it will "Looking for unit tests and doctests in the models.py
and tests.py files in each installed application" and run those tests?
Or am I totally wrong?

I have written doctests in models.py and they run fine when I run the
command, but my test.py files doesn't run at all. Have I missed
anything?
I don't have to add a TEST_RUNNER do i?

Here is what I have in my test.py file
"""
 from django.test import TestCase

class UserAuthorisationTest(TestCase):
        def unauthorised_user(self):
                response = self.client.get('/lib/')
                self.failUnlessEqual(response.status_code, 302)
"""
It looks ok to me, but am I missing something critical?

Any help will be greatly received.

Thanks in advance,
Tony