Hi Folks,

I've just sent an email using EmailMessage setting the bcc field to be a list
of recipients.  It sent the email, to the correct recipients, but all my
addresses are visible in the mail header, in an email header called bcc.
It's not supposed to do that is it, hence the B bit of the BCC?

def send_email(pSubject, pMessage, pRecipients):
    lMessage = EmailMessage(subject=pSubject,
                            body=pMessage,
                            from_email='info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>',
                            to=['webmaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'],
                            bcc=pRecipients)
    lMessage.send()

I'm using 0.97-pre-SVN-7176 according to the runserver output, and talking to
an exim4 mailserver on a debian linux box.

Any suggestions of how to fix this gratefully received!

Tim.