Alright, what I'm saying is that, it STILL didn't work with the 777
permission, but, my other websites worked with 777. That's what I
meant to say, but I'm still getting the "EnvironmentError: Could not
import settings 'mysite.settings' (Is it on sys.path? Does it have
syntax errors?): No module named mysite.settings" error.