Django Fans,

I have another cycle tag question.  Is there any way to reset a cycle tag
variable so that it starts from the beginning?  In a inclusion tag's
template I have a {% cycle 'Odd' 'Even' as rowcolors %} tag at the top of
the template and elsewhere in the template use {% cycle rowcolors %} to
cycle between Odd/Even, which works as expected the first time the
inclusion tag is used.  If the inclusion tag is called again, when it hits
the {% cycle 'Odd' 'Even' as rowcolors %}, where I would expect it to
start with Odd, it remembers the previous cycle variable and if the last
{% cycle rowcolors %} returned Odd, it starts with Even.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX